[ExI] Is Kevin Osborne a Scientologist?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 23:52:32 UTC 2007

In light of Kevin Osborne's last few posts all of
which reflect negatively upon transhumanists:

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2007-January/032444.html

And his recent moronic "manifesto" to do illegal
reprehensible things openly broadcast on a logged
publically available email list. I ask who is Kevin
Osborne? Could he do more damage to our cause if
tried?

Kevin Osborne is a fairly common name, but his posts
do *seem* to support the hypothesis that the Kevin
Osborne who is trying to sabotage the Extropian's list
is this Kevin Osborne here:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/k/kevin-osborne.html

If not then why is he trying so hard to give us bad
press? First as a doomsday cult and now as a budding
terrorist organization?

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"In Emptiness exists Good but no Evil.
Wisdom is Existence.
Principle is Existence.
The Way is Existence.
The Mind is Emptiness."

- Miyamoto Musashi, Kyoto period Samurai.