[ExI] how would Transhumanists cope if the Singularity did not happen in their lifetime?

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 18:11:24 UTC 2007

Hi Sondre,

My feeling is that the Alcor cryonics technology is
already impressively advanced. More than enough to
"bring someone back", in my layman's opinion [leaving
all the metaphysics aside]. And it's encouraging to
see that Alcor is still pushing forward with R&D,
making progress toward effectively perfect
preservation. I offer that you may want to reconsider,
if you don't think you can make it to the aging cure.
Check out the Alcor website if you haven't already.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich