[ExI] Help get the SIAI video on Digg Videos

Tyler Emerson tyleremerson at gmail.com
Mon May 21 05:48:46 UTC 2007

We made it:

http://www.digg.com/videos/

It took a small miracle (it's very difficult to pull this off), but we are
there.

There's a good chance that the video will be buried (taken off the main
page) because of naysayers, since  it's now being seen by a broader range of
people, many of whom will never have heard about SIAI or the notion of the
singularity, and will thus all of this is...a little funny.

So, we really need a lot more Diggs, 5-star ratings, and positive comments
to ensure the video stays on the main page of Digg Videos, so that thousands
of people on Monday and throughout the coming week can learn about the
Singularity Institute, and begin the process of learning more about
transhumanist subjects.

http://www.digg.com/videos/educational/Singularity_Institute_for_Artificial_Intelligence

Thank you to everyone who helped us so far. Let's keep pushing to further
build awareness.

With best wishes,

--
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA