[ExI] [humor] Pope destroys entire metaphysical realm

scerir scerir at libero.it
Mon May 21 15:08:41 UTC 2007

Sondre wrote:
> This is good news!

I would prefer that old Limbo [1], since Father Paul
McPartian, one of the members of Vatican's Theological
Commission, which compiled the 41-page report after a
2-year study, said 'We cannot say we know with certainty
what will happen to unbaptized children but we have good
grounds to hope that God in his mercy and love looks after
these children and brings them to salvation.'[The Telegraph].
I would also say that Thomas Aquinas described the Limbo
of Infants ('Limbus Infantium') as an eternal state
of natural joy, untempered by any sense of loss at how much
greater their joy might have been had they been baptized.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo