[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed May 23 01:11:00 UTC 2007

> My suggestion is to ask Ed Regis to write a statement for the defense
> stating that his writing about Keith in _Mambo Chicken_ was a journalistic
> interpretation and not a complete biographical account of Keith or his
> actions.
>
> Natasha

Ja, I agree it is time for Ed Regis to step forward.  I wondered if that
first chapter of Mambo Chicken would damage Keith's defense.  If done
correctly, it could enhance his defense, for it shows that if Keith had any
intention of committing violence, he would not have chosen to merely picket
in front of the compound.

Anyone here buddies with Ed Regis?  We met at one of Drexler's nanoschmoozes
back in the late 80s as I recall, but that has been a long time ago.