[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Sergio M.L. Tarrero sergio.ml.tarrero at mac.com
Wed May 23 01:14:49 UTC 2007

I bet we could even inspire a number of humanist and secularist
organizations who dislike scientology as much as many of us do to
sign it as well.

There´s a long list, with contact info, in the appendix of Dawkin´s
The God Delusion (such as... American Atheists, Freedom From Religion
Foundation, International Humanist and Ethical Union, Secular
Coalition for America, The Skeptics Society, etc.)  I could spend a
little time forwarding the plea to potential signatories (if this is
generally accepted as a good initiative, and someone writes the
statement), and following up on responses.

I´m thinking of organizations signing it because I think it is more
impressive and probably effective than even a few thousand people
signing it (which would be very hard to do anyway).  If we can get 10
or more organizations to sign it, maybe we can get some serious
publicity.

--
Sergio M.L. Tarrero
Lifeboat Foundation     http://lifeboat.com