[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed May 23 16:36:33 UTC 2007

At 10:30 AM 5/23/2007 -0400, RL wrote:

>Do we have a moving target here?
>
>I just checked the Palo Alto Daily for the first time, and maybe their
>story has been changed?  It does not use the headline you quoted.

What's more, their comments area has this:
=========================
David McFadzean
San José Del Cabo, Mexico:

It is terribly unethical of this newspaper to
allege that Henson threatened to bomb the
Scientology headquarters. He did no such thing.

(I'm sure David must have sent them a far longer
letter, but this, together with the new headline,
is at least something in the way of an admission they were wrong.)

Damien Broderick