[ExI] Unfriendly AI is a mistaken idea

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun May 27 05:07:34 UTC 2007

Russell,

I've created the new supper camp and moved my statement under it as was
proposed.  Currently changes don't go live till they pass a 1 week
review period, so in order to view them as they will be after one week
(provided no one objects to my changes), select the "include review"
option on the side bar.  Otherwise you will not see these changes yet.

The name you selected is over 25 characters.  And the one line can
currently only be 65 characters.  If you want me to enter your camp into
the Canonizer, I can, but I'd prefer that you do it.  And the only way
you can "support" this camp is if you register and "support" it
yourself.  (And you want to get credit for when we start advertising,
and returning a portion of the resulting revenue from such pages to the
contributors right? )

After you register, there are 3 parts to creating a new camp.

1. Go to the parent statement page here:

http://test.canonizer.com/topic.asp?topic_num=16&statement_num=3

Select the "Add new position statement under Such Concern is Mistaken
statement.

This is where you add the name and one line and stuff to submit for the
new camp.

2. After the camp page is created there will be a link to "Add
<statement name> Text" on that page.  This will take you to a wiki like
edit page to enter the text.  I'd recommend previewing the text before
submitting it to be sure the formatting is OK.

3. Then on that newly created camp page there will be a "Directly
support this statement" link where you can join this camp.

New camp submissions, new text, and support changes don't have to go
through the 1 week review stage so they go live instantly.  So once you
do this, our supper camp should show 2 supporters, and each of our sub
camps will have us as the first supporters.

Also, we don't yet have a real SSL key, so you'll have to accept the
temporary unregistered one I'm using with your browser before you can
register or go to any of the data modification pages that are all https.

Please keep track of the time you spend doing this and let me know such
and how everything works.  Since we need testers to review and provide
feedback on how all this new stuff works, you'll be earning Canonizer
LLC "shares" for each hour of time you spend on this.  It is my POV that
these shares will some day be worth a lot of money.  I'd love to tell
you more about why I think so if your interested.

Thanks!

Brent Allsop