[ExI] Language: Coincidence

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed May 30 00:05:54 UTC 2007

I'm trying to understand the correlation between
awareness and coincidence.

The latin word for coincidence is "in, with, together
to fall on".  Wiki's first defined statement is the
noteworthy alignment of two or more circumstances
"without" obvious causal connection.  How is that
possible?  Why would it be noteworthy if there wasn't
a causal connection? I'm trying to understand
"coincidence" better and would like some help on this
issue if anybody has some free time.  Any ideas,
theories or suggestions of the correlation above would
also be appreciated.

Just curious and thanks,
Anna