[ExI] Class Differences Among Black People

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 31 01:09:20 UTC 2007

Wow Amara, thanks for the story.  Hope that doesn't come back, whatever it
was.

Olga:
>>I've had friends who lived under the Italian health-care system...- they
live longer than >>Americans do - what's not to like?

The tax rates.

23 to 43 percent!  Plus 20% VAT!  Outrageous!

What's a VAT?

>The long lives of the Italians is due to their excellent eating habits
>(ignoring, for the moment, their sugar-caffeine breakfast) ...Amara

On the other hand, this is evidence that sugar and caffeine constitute
excellent eating habits.  Or at least I hope so.  {8-]