[ExI] Medical Coverage [was Class Differences Among Black People]

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu May 31 10:14:07 UTC 2007

>Wow Amara, thanks for the story.  Hope that doesn't come back, whatever it
>was.

Well, me too, but there's no time to find out. The last year has been a
race for time (my physical and mental strength against the economics of
my situation and family cancers on opposite sides of the planet and a
space launch thrown into the mix). The sooner I make my transition to my
new life, the better for everybody.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA