[ExI] Washoe's life ends

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Nov 1 19:21:53 UTC 2007

Aww, I just saw her in May. When I was a kid we always heard about her because there were people in Reno who had worked with her when she used to reside in the area many years before (before my time).
When I visited the "Chimposium" here in WA I bought a painting that Washoe made. She did seem aged and a bit more to herself than the other chimps.
Thanks for informing the list. I'm off today to catch a plane and go down to the nanotech "Unconference"! If any of you are attending, we'll see you soon!

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."