[ExI] abandon all g i joes

Spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 3 17:39:53 UTC 2007

A local toy manufacturer has figured out a way to make the world live as
one, and we needn't even try to imagine no religion:

http://www.kpho.com/news/14502043/detail.html

Talking Jesus dolls.  Now why didn't we think of that sooner?

Notice the rassler pecs on this dude.  And this was in the days before roids
and bench press machines.  Compare to the images we have of Buddha, with
that sloppy round belly, probably from devouring too much myrrh.  Jesus on
the other hand is always depicted as buff and chiseled.  Impressive.

Of course the kids who get these dolls will immediately set up a battle
between the Jesuses and the GI Joes.  The Jesus side has the whole miracle
thing going, but they will need it up against the Joes, with that bad ass
bazooka and the M60.