[ExI] Transhuman Computation: Your Collective Intelligence

Andres Colon andres at thoughtware.tv
Sat Nov 3 19:35:56 UTC 2007

Thank you Sergio and Natasha :-)

Howard Bloom's book Lucifer principle is on its way. My goal will be
computational, but anything will help. The more ideas I find the better.

I also found a very good book on programming Collective Intelligence from an
algorithmic sense, from O'Reilly, which has been a very interesting read.

Thank you both for the help and thanks Natasha for the interest. I'll make
sure you're both amongst the first to benefit from what I'm going to attempt
next.

- Andres,
Thoughtware.TV <http://www.Thoughtware.TV>

This is a great project and I look forward to