[ExI] science in Italy

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Nov 3 23:12:25 UTC 2007

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com :
>I don't understand your extreme negative view though, the situation
>is not bad.
I left a permanent job. (And that 12,000 euros pension I paid.. ? Gone.....
like my 10,000 euros savings and everything else..) These five years was
like a continual white hot fire, what came out at the other side was
a trace of the person that entered. Last Monday was _so_ fitting. I gave
up everything else of me to the country. At the end, there was nothing
else left to give, but those documents.

>Talking about statistics, here some about Italian science

Yes, I know.
http://www.overcomingbias.com/2007/09/basic-research-.html#comment-81664115

Amara

P.S. I know about Bologna, my good friend (working at IFSI-Roma) is from
there,  and returns as often as possible because it is the only place where
she can relax. Maybe you and her should have a conversation.

P.P.S. Or better yet, I give you my former job.