[ExI] Kurzweil critique

Vladimir Nesov robotact at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:21:56 UTC 2007

Yes, this analogy occurred to me when I wrote that, still people like
to say that "we don't know what intelligence is, so how do you know
that this thing you engineered is as intelligent as humans?".

It's interesting what kind of papers would be possible to generate if
effort comparable to that of Loebner Prize competitors were to be
spent on such task... Chicken chicken.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_-1d9OSdk