[ExI] The Golden Compass

Stefan Pernar stefan.pernar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:44:48 UTC 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 2:14 PM, John K Clark <jonkc at att.net> wrote:

> elements, but even so it should be interesting. Pullman is an militant
> atheist and is quoted as saying "my books are about killing God"; and
> remember, this is supposed to be a children's writer! How he managed
> to get away with this I don't know but Mr. Pullman sir I salute you.<http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat>

Do I understand your view correctly that you support Pullman because you
agree that since the existence of a God can not be proven it is not
justified to hold religious believes? I would argue that truth content is
not the only justification for holding a particular believe...

--
Stefan Pernar
3-E-101 Silver Maple Garden
#6 Cai Hong Road, Da Shan Zi