[ExI] My confusion, the Kurzweil critique

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:33:02 UTC 2007

Why? To transcend the bio would permit _choosing_ one's emotions. It
is then up to the person concerned to chose whether that means
transcending (in the sense of eliminating) emotions or, on the
contrary, enhancing some emotional set. I would choose to still
experience some emotions, perhaps even in a stronger form, provided
the rational I remains in control.