[ExI] Anti-transhumanist crap on Kuro5hin and related.

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Nov 11 18:22:52 UTC 2007

> On 11/11/07, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
>
>> I think Gould is right, but it's hard to accept...
>
> MB, does this mean you accept the weight of perceived authority over
> the weight of perceived merits, or what?

I mean that Gould has *way* more knowledge and expertise than *I* do, and just
because these two snakes *look* similar does not mean they *are* similar.  I do know
that they GTP and ETB are quite different once you get below their color and
resting-coiling style. ;)

I defer to Gould's authority in this area.

But one could easily be misled by appearances.

Regards,
MB