[ExI] robert pirsig's bike in zen and mm

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:45:00 UTC 2007

Why don't you guys do it in style, webcamming everything in realtime
(like on justin.tv) and inviting everyone to participate in the
evening philosophy talk via chat, webcam, SL or whatever (I would be a
very frequent visitor).

These days every small place described by Pirsig must have a WiFi hub
in a Starbucks or something. We could call the project something like
"The new zen and the art of taking over the universe". What a great
project this would be, perhaps we can even sell it to the networks for
a lot of money and spread H+ at the same time.

G.