[ExI] Extropian police officer who died on 9/11?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Nov 15 14:09:05 UTC 2007

At 10:36 PM 11/14/2007, Eli wrote:
>Does anyone know the name of the Extropian police officer who was
>signed up for cryonics, but rushed into the World Trade Center on
>September 11th and was lost?  Also, can anyone verify whether this
>police officer was an atheist?  And finally, does anyone know his
>birthday?

Yes.  He was a friend.  His name was John Perry.

Message #20032
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:51:50 -0700
From: Natasha Vita-More <natasha at xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JOHN PERRY 9/11/02

I was thinking of John Perry today, a former Alcor member who didn't find
the time to resign up after an untimely lapse.  John was an attorney and
policeman in New York City and volunteered to help on 9/11.  His body was
found.

http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=3746

Natasha