[ExI] pedestrian bees again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 17 06:11:30 UTC 2007

> last year in arizona a vast horde of crazed ladybugs viciously attacked a
> couple out on a hike.  Is there a connection here?  John

Those were no ladybugs Johnny, but rather the vicious cross dressing
Australianized trannybugs, known to stalk unsuspecting victims, attacking
when least expected.  You could be one such victim, for think about it: when
last you were out for a walk, did you even have a shadow of suspicion that
you might be suddenly attacked by ravenous hordes of Australianized
trannybugs?  I thought not.  Danger is all around you, my young friend.
Under those cute little orange Volkswagen-shaped wings lurks is the soul of
a remorseless killer.  Should they attack, there would not be enough left
for Alcor to freeze.

Beware.  Be very ware.

spike