[ExI] Extropian police officer who died on 9/11?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 20 03:11:47 UTC 2007

This woman surely never attended a cryoschmooze.  Remember those occasional
parties we used to have at Ralph Merkel and Carol Shaw's house?  Those
things were a hoot!  I had a blast.  I wasn't even cutting up much myself,
just listening to Keith and the other cryonauts, the kinds of discussions
that would come up there, watching the occasional cryo-virgin, (person who
is signed up but isn't accustomed to... us) seeing their expression as they
surely wondered what group of crazy wackos they had joined.  Ralph's wife
Carol was so amazingly sweet and normal, always put the normal guests at
ease while the rest of us yukked it up and carried on.  Happy memories are
these.

{8^D