[ExI] ThanksGiving Cheer

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Nov 22 15:39:42 UTC 2007

Friends,

Thank you for your contributions, no matter how large or how
small.  Your positive efforts in continuing to build transhumanism is
a gift to us all. Thank you!

Now for some fun:
    * History of Thanksgiving:  http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
    * Ben Franklin's "Politically Incorrect
Thanksgiving":
http://randomresponses.blogspot.com/2005/11/ben-franklin-on-first-thanksgiving.html

    * My
favorite:
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/135713/Home-for-the-Holidays/overview

Wishing everyone in North America and elsewhere a festive ThanksGiving,

Natasha

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
-- William Shakespeare

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today,
at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at
least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die;
so, let us all be thankful.
-- Buddha

No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The
wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
-- Alfred North Whitehead