[ExI] beowolf

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 20:36:08 UTC 2007

i think somewhere along the way we forgot to change the subject line! Lol  keith's comments made me wonder how an ancient roman emperor would deal with iraq and the surrounding areas if he were at the helm of u.s. Might and had unlimited power to wield it.  Regarding the film "beowolf," i thought neal gaiman helped to write a terrific story but the motion capture tech in terms of the young female faces (esp. Jolie) looked "plastic" and sometimes just plain awful.  The technology still needs much improvement.             John grigg