[ExI] regarding wickedness (was beowolf)

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 20:53:30 UTC 2007

the story of the water buffalo herd standing up to the lions is a very thought-provoking story.  Lately, i have been wondering why the decent people of the world (esp. In the developed nations) don't peacefully rise up to change things for the better. But i suppose many folks are so preoccupied with just making a living that there is not much time or energy left over for improving society.  And the glut of entertainment options    have been said to be the distracting "bread and circuses" of our modern time.  How do we break out of our little worlds and really make a difference?  John grigg