[ExI] meta: do you still want me as a list moderator?

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Mon Nov 26 08:09:16 UTC 2007

Lest the audience be biased by seeing only those people who publicly
voted "no", despite Eugen asking for the votes to be sent in
privately, be it said that I previously sent Eugen a message saying "yes".

Did Eugen previously threaten to toss me from the list if I kept
sending URLs without posting the articles themselves?  Yes.  Did this
annoy me?  Yes.  Did it burn?  Yes.  Did I shut up and live with it?  Yes.

Don't knock Eugen if you've never had to moderate a list yourself.  I
have and it's not easy.