[ExI] first phase of portrait series "masterminds of H+" is finished

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 22:45:16 UTC 2007

Günter Bachelier is a talented artist who has done vaguely Andy Warhol-like portraits of various prominent Transhumanists.

  I just want to add that perhaps there could be a "phase two" where he creates several dozen more portraits (with young turks like Eliezer) and as Natasha stated, he might add text in the form of quotes (or maybe even have full-length interviews!).  This would
be presented in a regular book format.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gbachelier/collections/72157603242021077/

  Best wishes,

  John Grigg

  I hate my non-Blackberry internet connected cell phone (just look below at how things don't format right...)!!!

  i just wanted to add that perhaps there could be a "phase
 two" where you create several dozen more portraits (with young turks like
 eliezer and anders) and as natasha stated, you might add text in the
 form of quotes (or maybe even have full-length interviews!).  This would
 be presented in a regular book format.         Best wishes, john grigg