[ExI] grand unified theory?

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:24:20 UTC 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 6:01 PM, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> Great heavens, Amara!  I hope your stuff shows up soon. Geez.  How is it possible to
> lose 4 pieces of luggage which entered the system in different places!  Conspiracy
> theory, anyone!?!

Less conspiracy than the cherry on top of her experiences in Italy in general.

And I am heartbroken about your notebooks.  It would be like if I lost
my manuscript now...  :(

Amara, I know you want to go back to Europe eventually, but for all
your friends' sakes, please pick a country where the infrastructure
works next time?  ;-)

I, for one, am glad to have you back and am conspiring with my family
to visit you next year!  Snow sounds great right now, after weeks of
fiery Malibu!

PJ