[ExI] Abandon all services

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 00:51:38 UTC 2007

Ok, all what I'm saying is that "when in Rome do like the Romans"
  I'm not saying this is the best way to deal with any problem at all, and from a personal point of view my solution in the end was to leave...because I wanted to do science...
  And this is why I put up with the problems I have here in USA...because in the end the benefits of this country are much more than the problems...
  but in Italy you learn how to deal with stupidity of the bureaucracy just doing certain things...like here in the USA I had to learn than when somebody tells " How are you ?" the answer is not " today I'm sad, happy or whatever is happening to you..." but another meaningless " How are you?" that in Italy would be considered absurd (if somebody asks "Come stai" they want to know how you really are....
  But I agree things need to change in Italy and everywhere, politically, economically, philosophically, we want to change everything everywhere, transhumanism as I understand it is a global revolution...

Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
  giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com :
>but Giulio is right that is the Italian way to deal with the
>stupidity of >bureaucracy: just ignore it....

Well, there's an attitude that will fix the problems! Do nothing and
it will solve itself, right? Or maybe all simply like to watch the fuga
di cervelli during the last 60 years. Entertainment of Dante's Comedies
and Tragedies.

To the Italian transhumanists: Your biggest dreams will not go very far
until you fix your country's infrastructure and give some support to the
next generation of scientists. This generation, in my opinion, is lost.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado