[ExI] simulation

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 00:57:55 UTC 2007

I think actually it is a good idea in general, would be nice if us as a group have some project to work together instead of just talking about different interesting issues (that is useful for use) we also could work on some little contribution ot make the singularity happen...I like the idea or similar ones...

Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
  A distributed, open source brain simulation project could have many
uses: scientific understanding, pushing for "open minds", a
particularly long-term goal for the h+ programming community to work
with, etc. Not everybody (read: you) have to support the concept, of
course.

- Bryan