[ExI] Global Warming Skeptics as Interview Subjects?

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 04:16:48 UTC 2007

In his discussion on the "Proactionary Principle" at the TransVision 2007
conference, Max More alluded to his acceptance of Global Warming, based on
his own reading of the evidence.  I would like to hear more about his
thoughts, or read any papers he's written on this subject, since he has
represented the Libertarian side of the Transhumanist movement for many
years.  If I'm mistaken about his remarks or the portrayal, then I apologize
in advance.

Can this be arranged Natasha?

James Clement