[ExI] Fwd: New Article

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:56:27 UTC 2007

On 10/3/07, hkhenson wrote:
<snip>
>  Of course even understanding the problem may not lead to a solution.  And
> it may be that the explanation is too bitter a pill.
>
>  If anyone has a way to get Sam Harris' attention, please let me know.

He is making the case that all religions are not equal and the Muslim
religion is much more likely to produce jihadist murderers than other
religions.
So there is also a specific Muslim problem to deal with.

Sam Harris has a website with a 'contact the author' page.
Obviously he gets a *lot* of email, but you are probably famous enough
yourself to get his attention, if you name-drop a bit.  ;)

<http://www.samharris.org/site/contact_author/>

BillK