[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:30:29 UTC 2007

On 10/4/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 02:04 PM 10/2/2007 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
>
> >Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:
> >
> > > 1) 911 almost certainly was an inside job, seriously inside.
> >
> >I must agree with Michael Butler, that, depending on what you mean by
> >it, this assertion could seriously diminish your credibility
>
> Has instantly done so.
>
> >on this matter.
>
> On any matter, by contagion. Shame; but it's always useful to have
> these triangulation data.
>
> 2 cents.
>
> Damien Broderick

Damien,

I agree, again.  But I have often observed Samantha fighting the good
fight, so I wanted to give her an opportunity to explain her position.

So many seemingly intelligent, seemingly normal folks have fallen for
the "911 Truth" hoohah.  Incredible! So, I've returned to the question
"What in the human animal makes this "brain/behavioral disease"
possible?"   My jumping-off-point is tribalism and the peer
pressure/echo chamber of the mob, but I want more substance.  I would
like to hear from the EP folk

Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you
                     know how to do it."