[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Oct 6 17:50:20 UTC 2007

On Oct 3, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Stefano Vaj wrote:

> On 10/3/07, Samantha  Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

>>> Ballocks. Makes it very hard to take the rest of what you write
>>> seriously, even though I do.
>>
>> It will take a lot more than your say-so to make the official story
>> hold water.
>
> Bottom line: the "inside" part of "inside job" may mean many things
> (what degree of active or passive involvement? at what level?), but
> the point is that the burden of proof is on those affirming the
> official version.

Already well done.  Google is your friend.   The burden of explanation
is on everyone offering an explanation not just those who point out
the obvious holes in the official explanation.  Those offering the
official explanation have by no means produced a fully coherent and
well-proven case.    So a bit of balance is in order.

> And while I doubt that any of those challenging it can claim to know
> "the truth, all the truth" about 9/11, I think that they have more
> than successfully shown that the official version is far from being
> proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yes.  Here is a small sampling of some of the official story things
requiring much better explanation.

1) No steel framed buildings in history before this have ever fallen
due to heat softening the infrastructure;
2) The buildings fell is free fall time which is inconsistent with
pancake collapse theories;
3) 6 of the claimed terrorists are very much alive and were not
anywhere near these events;
4) normal hijacking handling policy on the militaries part was totally
suspended on that day which requires complicity from the top;
5) The Pentagon is designed to withstand most non-nuclear attacks
including heavy anti-aircraft batteries that will fire on any non
military-id craft aggressively approaching it.   Yet well after we
knew we were under attack it was allowed to be hit by a hijacked
craft.  This also required a stand down order;
6)  Building 7 was on the air admitted to being "pulled" which means
it must have been rigged with explosives well beforehand.

A question:

If you knew beyond reasonable doubt that your government set-up 911 to
stampede the country in the direction they wanted, what would you do
differently?   How would you look at current events and and the "war
or terror"?

- samantha