[ExI] Top ten dumbest remarks (was: Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Oct 6 19:24:13 UTC 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 9:21 AM, John K Clark wrote:

> "Samantha Atkins" <sjatkins at mac.com> Wrote:
>
>> 1) 911 almost certainly was an inside job,
>> seriously inside.
>
> I won't say that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen, but I do
> believe the
> above deserves to be somewhere on the top ten list of the stupidest
> remarks ever made on the Extropian List. At least the UFO, ESP,
> Big Foot, and Cold Fusion people's ideas were not vicious.

Actually it is the saddest and one of the most difficult to accept
conclusions I have ever come to.  But if by "stupid" you mean
obviously false or silly or frivolous you are very much wrong.  If by
"stupid" you mean that the conclusion can not be boldly stated without
seriously weakening the point then I obviously disagree.  I believe
the case that we have been lied to and that the greatest treason was
committed against the American people is quite strong and that it is
past time to shake people out of their complacency.

- samantha