[ExI] Islamic extremism

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:09:37 UTC 2007

On 10/10/07, hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:
> Reptilian humanoids

That sounds a lot like the reptilian creatures some of the subjects
experienced under the effects of DMT in Rick Strassman's research
experiments.  It's an interesting read. Unfortunately the inclusion of
"spirit" in the title probably turns off a lot of serious scientific
types, but it is written to a more scientific/clinical interest than
any other psychedelic investigation I've read.

Even if the original point was to laugh at Icke's 'theory' - is there
a serious comment to be made about common representation of altered
states?  For example, the phenomenon of abduction memories being
commonly blocked by the memory of an owl looking in the bedroom
window.  I'm not interested in the truth or fiction of gray aliens as
much as the similarity of reports from such a large number of claims.
Does this provide some indirect clue to a function of the brain?  Same
question regarding NDE - it's not about what people believe happens
after death, but what physical functions give rise to common
perception/reports of the 'mystical' process.

[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=Strassman+DMT+molecule