[ExI] Extropian Politics

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:23:35 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Morris Johnson <mfj.eav at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 13, 2007 9:12 AM
Subject: Extropian Politics
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

can the list post the files attached?

As you can see I may on November 07 become one of the first politicians with
background covering bioproducts from the food, fuel and pharma areas.....
As well being part of the mangerial team overseeing  the public medicare
system with a view to
not just emeliorate but to augment and improve the human condition.

I would ask for advice from all interested to suggest how to apply the KISS
rule
to explain  notions like SENS and an integrated food/fuel/pharma
bioeconomy to an electorate which generally speaking has very little
knowledge of such AND COME OFF  AS CREDIBLE AND NO SOME KIND OF
UNINTELLIGIBLE GEEKY NUT CAKE.

Morris Johnson
My cel is the preferred phone number days and the land line PM and weekends

--
LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.
megao at sasktel.net,  arla_j at hotmail.com, mfj.eav at gmail.com
extropian.pharmer at gmail.com

Extreme Life-Extension ..."The most dangerous idea on earth"
-Leon Kass , Bioethics Advisor to George Herbert Walker Bush,
June 2005

megao at sasktel.net,  arla_j at hotmail.com, mfj.eav at gmail.com
extropian.pharmer at gmail.com