[ExI] 'making' the Internet more democratic..

Spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Oct 21 15:20:29 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Amara Graps
>
> a social commentary in comic form about nerdy girls and the guys who like
> them
> :-)
> http://www.xkcd.com/322/
>
> Amara

Amara, it would be instructive to hear from a feminine perspective a
speculation regarding why it is that we geek guys find nerd girls so
outrageously attractive and irresistible.  In their presence we become
helpless quivering blobs of protoplasm, hanging on their every
technologically oriented word.  Drooling, bowing, scraping creatures are we
when confronted with such technogoddesses, utterly regardless of the quality
or quantity of their other, more traditional feminine charms.  We devolve
violently, past the mammalian, to single celled wriggly slimy disgusting goo
in the dirt.

It's true, tragically so.  Why is that?

{8-]