[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Sergio M.L. Tarrero sergio.ml.tarrero at mac.com
Tue Oct 23 07:08:20 UTC 2007

Samantha,

Although I'm sure you probably know about all this, I'll forward you
a couple of things I found yesterday. I only feel sorry (and somewhat
disgusted) for (by) those too biased to even look at evidence and
resort to insult.

I raised the issue in the WTA discussion list some time back (I'll
forward you some emails) only to be quieted by a few people, and I
decided not to push it, since the point of my original post was
"freedom of thought" and not conspiracy per se.

Who cares what a hundred transhumanists think about the issue, anyway
(although, probably a good number of people watching these lists stay
quiet but doubt when they read this stuff).

http://www.snowshoefilms.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoQZkBFj9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggxPK5WC0RA

Cheers,