[ExI] Thoughtware.TV: Would you be strong enough to feel forever?

Andres Colon andres at thoughtware.tv
Wed Oct 24 06:41:11 UTC 2007

Would you want to live forever? If you lost someone dear to you, would you
be strong enough to take them with you, so their thoughts and memories could
join you in eternity?

Perhaps this song ponders a mind who loves another so greatly, and yet, when
faced with the possibility or reality of the other being lost, struggles to
not let go of the wish to live forever, holding on to the memory, keeping
the other alive within.

Would both have to eat the poisoned apple? (Would both have to meet the same
end?)

"Would it be maniacle and awful?", asks the transhuman: "Can I stay alive
forever?..."

Link to the video:  http://www.thoughtware.tv/videos/show/903

[Note: I know its ff-x but feel free to use your imagination and consider
this a transhuman emotional inquiry, listen to the song. To me...this could
very well be the story of an upload.]

Andres,
Thoughtware.TV <http://www.thoughtware.tv>