[ExI] New York Times - Transhumanism

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Oct 25 08:10:19 UTC 2007

That was a beautiful, uplifting, positive, simply hopeful vision of an interview Natasha. I absolutely love it, I was reading along saying to myself, "that's right!", "that's the way to do it" and finally, "hear hear!" Your "bionic" version, is certainly my preference! Thank you for representing us all, you are always the most impressive icon of woman, future, knowledge and inspiration. Onward,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."