[ExI] abandoning hope

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:37:55 UTC 2007

"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch' entrate"

I would translate it as "abandon every hope" or "abandon any hope".

The fun thing is that when Amara moved to Italy a few years ago I told
her that this sentence, written in capital letters, appears on the
exit door of the airport for those who enter Italy.

G.