[ExI] Universal Transhumanist Bibliography

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:43:35 UTC 2007

The Associazione Italiana Transumanisti <http://www.transumanisti.it> has
resolved to establish through its Web site a bibliographic resource for
transhumanists worldwide and for anybody interested in studying
transhumanist ideas and related technological, scientific, and philosophical
issues, offering full details as well as links to the appropriate pages to
purchase the books and/or to access their online full-text edition or
dedicated Web sites, if any.

The project for the time being is limited to books containing essays and
fiction which are available in print. We are especially, but of course not
exclusively, interested in bibliographies including titles in languages
other than English and Italian. For instance, we have sofar only *two* books
either in Spanish or Portoguese out of a hundred titles...

Natasha has kindly suggested that I extend the invitation to participate to
this project to the members of this list, which I have recently joined.

We thank in advance anybody willing to contribute with a few
recommendations.

Stefano Vaj
National Secretary of AIT <http://www.transumanisti.it>
http://www.biopolitica.it