[ExI] Change of thought (was Just curious, it's not natural!)

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 4 05:59:39 UTC 2007

Spike, I have no idea how if gay marriage becomes
legal could affiliate with the rest of your post. Can
you help me out.

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

If gay marriage becomes legal, would that problem be
worse?  Could a sick rich person marry her grandson's
girlfriend in order to provide them with a generous
pension while they are in their twenties?
Is it any different than the kinds of abuses that
could theoretically be pulled off now?  For instance,
an old sick person could marry her granddaughter's
boyfriend in a fake marriage, while the young couple
still carries on as before.  So from a social security
pension point of view (the only reason I care about
who is allowed to marry) would gay marriage have any
impact?  Does Europe have
similar issues?

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca