[ExI] Change of thought (was Just curious, it's not natural!)

aiguy at comcast.net aiguy at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 21:06:28 UTC 2007

Come on Spike if Anna Nicole Smith could figure this out, I'm sure you can too!

Spike asked...

>> What a racket this could be, for high earners to marry a low earner when the
rich person has only months to live.  An old rich person could marry a young
low earner, and thus the social security system could be looted.  It isn't
clear to me what the rich terminal person could be given in exchange.

From: "spike" <spike66 at comcast.net>