[ExI] Tightest security in the history of APEC? ...

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:31:18 UTC 2007

On 9/7/07, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
> And yet, some Australian comedians managed to penetrate the security
> by posing as a Canadian motorcade: >http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070906/APEC_osama_070906/20070906?hub=CTVNewsAt11

Bloody brilliant, mate!  Thanks for the morning laugh!  Enjoy these
videos of the event with The Chaser:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JR7I_XIZuck&mode=related&search=
(make sure you watch at least from 4:30 to end, where one of the cast
pretends he's a policeman and rousts real Sidneysiders in the name of
security.  Priceless...  although I love the zoo sequence at 3:30 --
silly, silly, silly)

These are parts 1 & 2 of ABC news coverage of the arrest.  I like how
the anchors are trying to sound so serious, but the reporters can't
help but sound like members of the comedy troupe:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i-DDWGKqGmI&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eXYrIH-ZXhQ&mode=related&search=

PJ