[ExI] baldness correlates with...

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 05:47:47 UTC 2007

Today the Singularity Summit in San Francisco, as I sat in the back row, I
noticed something striking.  No, not that it looked like Second Life except
with far fewer women.  Well, that too, but I noticed that a high proportion
of the men there were bald, higher than the general population once age is
taken into account.

Tomorrow, summiteers, please try to verify or refute.  Taking age into
account, one can estimate if a man is more bald than average for his age, or
less.  Apparently, baldness correlates positively with interest in the
singularity.

If I want to push the data a bit harder, I would claim that the singularity
crowd is very brainy.  Therefore today's observation would suggest that
baldness correlates positively with brainy.

What say ye?  Has this been suggested before?