[ExI] baldness correlates with...

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Sun Sep 9 07:17:04 UTC 2007

On Sep 8, 2007, at 10:47 PM, spike wrote:
> If I want to push the data a bit harder, I would claim that the
> singularity
> crowd is very brainy.  Therefore today's observation would suggest
> that
> baldness correlates positively with brainy.

This has not been studied in sufficient detail and rigor to assert a
strong correlation, though correlations have supposedly been noted.
However, it is a very common bit of folk lore.

It is correlated with a significant *perception* of intelligence by
other people, but that is a different measure.

J. Andrew Rogers