[ExI] reconnect

Frederick Mann fm1 at amug.org
Mon Sep 10 20:34:01 UTC 2007

--On Monday, September 10, 2007 07:50:44 PM +0100 BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I'm not sure what you are claiming here.

<snip>

Members of the scientology cult believe that
scientology is necessary and they would be
lost without it.

Members of the godology cult believe that
god exists (or is necessary) and they
would be lost without it.

Members of the governmentology cult believe
that government exists (or is necessary) and
they would be lost without it.

Members of he scientology cult have caused
the deaths of maybe a few dozen.

Members of the godology cult have caused
the deaths of I don't know how many, say
30,000,000.

Members of the governmentology cult have
caused the deaths of maybe 300,000,000.

I'm claiming degrees of evil with scientology
being the least and governmentology the
worst. I suggest that belief in government
is about 10 times as evil and destructive
as belief in god. See:

#TL07B: The Nature of Government
http://buildfreedom.com/tl/tl07b.shtml

BTW, Max T. O'Connor (aka Max More) wrote
DEEP ANARCHY -- AN ELIMINATIVIST VIEW OF "THE STATE
http://buildfreedom.com/tl/tl07d.shtml

(To be fair to him, I understand that he
no longer believes what he wrote in the
above article.)

Frederick Mann